Thursday, October 2, 2008

Review: Trading Losses and Adjustment to Trading Methodology


 Dear mates,

The day has been challenging day for me where I have realised a few mistakes that I could have been on today's losses. Yes, I have to admit that both trades today were made with negligence and with little vigilance. I will thus avoid making this same mistake by not trading between SGT 0800hrs (0000hrs GMT) and SGT 1630hrs (0830 GMT) daily, as I admit that I am not very focused within that time of the day.

Trading time horizon may be in a matter of minutes. Trades are made in a manner that will consistently look forward to an exit on the short term, although it has a primary target that will be looking forward to stay on a trend for the long term. This method may not be a conventional strategy that you may agree with, but it is something that has worked for me for a period of time. 

I shall leave no stone unturned from my next trade, in addition, I would want to remind everyone who is reading this that there is no strategy that is fool-proof and free from losses, therefore, if you are viewing my calls on a consistent basis, please reminded that losses made like what happened over the past few days may re-occur on a consistent basis, therefore I hope you can only view this with a pinch of salt, and measure the result against the actual market.

My 50,000 long AUD/USD at 0.7903 is stopped out at 0.7803 with 100pips of losses. GBP/JPY remains opened from 189.49.

Now let's rock the markets today!!! 

comments

0 Responses to "Review: Trading Losses and Adjustment to Trading Methodology"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates