Tuesday, November 4, 2008

October 2008 Trading Account Summary



Hi all,

The illustration above show the total trading account balance after a month plus's trading. The total ytd from end Sept till now is 14.71%, with a starting account balance of US$10,000. As I reviewed my posts in Oct, there were some trades at the early part of Oct where it was not posted, as these trades could have been made while I was outdoors, that could likely have caused the omission. I hope my series of profits could continue, and I hope the posts I have made, could be helpful to you in the very near future.

The last 6 weeks have indeed been really tough for me, as I had to juggle between making contents for the blog, making trades, studying market sentiment, and between personal time, I have found posting market calls consistently to be a challenge for me. Therefore, I went into a dilemma as to whether this is meaningful for me to pursue further.

Thus over the past few days, I came up with a solution to these dilemmas. 

As my trading strategy has been short term to medium term (carrying a few days the most), I've decided to use http://www.market-hub.com as my new medium to post market calls, and an area where we can discuss more about the markets. I trust that everyone here are students of the market, so why don't we just throw out our thoughts in this new and free trading community?

If you happen to sign up at http://www.market-hub.com, just drop a note, bookmark the page, and I'm sure you will have get your reply pretty soon.

So see ya there then. 

comments

0 Responses to "October 2008 Trading Account Summary"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates